ANST - Steaks

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 21:58:54 PST 1998

Othar here,

Thanks for the offers of help to serve feast!  So far I've not gotten a
Service Coordinator yet.  I tend to go with those with waiter/server
experience.  In the past I used Andrew St. Michel (Scarhart) and will
probably press-gang him into it again.

At first steak feast, we (Scarhart,Devnet and myself) got no meals.
Some gentles very kindly (and I'm VERY grateful) cleaned the kitchen and
gave the 3 steaks we'd reserved away.  Whenever given the choice of food
or a clean kitchen, not having to do dishes will win most every time.
Anyone else who wants to help with this feast can drop me a note or
call.  713 880-3462

Jerry Dreifuerst            SCA: Othar Morganson
Houston, Texas                   Stargate, Ansteorra
morganson at hotmail.com