ANST - South/Central War Practice and Mini Tourney

clward at mmm.com clward at mmm.com
Fri Jan 16 07:34:43 PST 1998

The Barony of Bjornsborg will be hosting a Mini-Tourney and War Practice
January 25!

The Bjornsborg Pavillions will be up for shelter.

There will be an Arts and Sciences Display where you can show off your works
and receive feedback from area Laurels.

A Pot Luck Feast will follow the fighting...

Ah yes -- the fighting!  We'll do as much fighting as you can stand!  The
Barony will be holding Progressive Melees to help get everyone ready for the
War and also to give fighters a chance to show their leadership abilities
leading a troop.

Everybody is welcome to attend the Mini-Tourney.  Those of you who can't get
enough fighting (and Sir Lyonel, I do mean YOU!) can come on down and get in a
good workout with folks who you don't normally get to fight every week!  Come
have fun, socialize with your Bjornsborg friends, make new Bjornsborg friends,
and help the War Effort.

::GUNNORA::