ANST - About me - Rowan - Celtic

Bethor2000 Bethor2000 at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 10:35:07 PST 1998

Tim McDaniel said:

<There's earlier evidence for Christian heresies
<like Arians, Cathars, Albigensians, Lollards, Anabaptists,
<Hussites, Jews, Muslims, Monophysites, Iconoclasts -- most
<of those off the top of my head; there were dozens more that
<I'd have to look up.

M'lord, I beleive you have made a small mistake.  The Jewish faith has never
been considered a Christian heresy.  And Islam, although many Christians
(within the context of the Medieval Period) considered them the "enemy", were
never grouped along with Bogomils (and others) as heretics.

Alton