ANST - heraldry and names

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jan 16 13:22:30 PST 1998

Rowan2u wrote:

> << Currently, I have these similar articles and message files:
>  names-FAQ         (14K)  5/ 8/96    Choosing and registering names in the
> SCA.
>      (in the NEWCOMER'S section)
>
>  names-msg         (68K)  3/24/97    Name sources, naming practices.
>  names-Irish-msg   (36K)  4/21/97    Sources and comments on Irish names.
>  names-Norse-msg    (9K)  1/16/97    Sources and comments on Norse names.
>  names-Scot-art    (23K)  9/14/95    Article on medieval Scottish names.
>  names-Scot-msg     (9K)  1/ 2/97    Sources for period Scottish names.
>  Scot-fem-nam-lst  (14K)  5/21/96    List of Scottish feminine personal names.
>      (in the PERSONA section)
>
>  The names-msg file has some messages in it about some other websites that
>  various heralds have put together. There are some excellant name sources
>  and name lists at these sites. >>
>
> where?

Oops. Did I forget the URL? Sorry, I meant to include it.

My Florilegium files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Or by FTP at:
ftp.pbm.com: pub/sca/rialto

For those who do not have WWW access, I will send any of my files in text or
Word format if you will email me.

I will also send anyone a copy of my complete filelist this way, if they wish.

Lord Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
stefan at texas.net