ANST - Teatime

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 19 04:59:29 PST 1998

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> On 18 Jan 98 at 20:25, Polydore Pike (Bill Osterheim) wrote:
>
> > Well, I have some excellent tea here. I insist, however, that you
> > use it to make a drinkable beverage with.
> >
> > Anybody got some spare crumpets?
>
> if it's green, i'll happily indulge .. have lost taste for that
> burn't stuff that everyone seems to like these days (no accounting
> for taste i suppose) ... but then, i love thrice brewed expresso, so
> what do i know about taste ...
>
> 'wolf

Oh, I have some exquisite green, as well as some excellent black,
neither
of which is the standard grocery store stuff. By the way, black is not
burn't, as coffee can be. To make black tea, you take green tea leaves
and
rot them for a while (ie, they are fermented). Now Y'all see what
usefull
stuff you can learn on the internet! By the way, to make a good green
tea,
do NOT boil the water. Heat only until some steam rises; if you see
bubbles,
you have overheated it.

PP, Still looking for crumpets... (Just wondering, are they period?)