ANST - Escorts to the Royal Presence

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Mon Jan 19 13:00:42 PST 1998

Several people have touched on points of this issue in a manner that
also expressed my feelings. No one has done it so completely, however,
or so clearly. Like most netters, I abhor the "me, too" message.
However, I hope I may be indulged one, "hear, hear!"

Thank you for saying it so well.

Teleri ferch pawl