ANST - Coronation

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Jan 19 16:04:29 PST 1998

Joe Wolf wrote:

> Coronation was wonderful, Perronnelle!  The hall was beautiful, feast was great, merchanting was well-managed, and the day seemed to run smoothly. Well done!!!

Thank you.  I guess I managed to keep the disasters hidden <g>.  Kaitlyn
McKenna was responsible for the wonderful decorations and Baroness
Hillary Greenslade was responsible for keeping the merchants happy.

> What was the final head-count?  I couldn't get an accurate feel for the attendance with everyone strung out among 2 halls, a listfield, and SIR Alexis' vigil site.

My best guesstimate is 380 adults. Of course, we never had that many at
any one time.  There were people who attended first court and left,
people who showed up late for second court, etc.

I've already told lots of people that if I volunteer to do anything this
year except teach or run dance...shoot me.

--Perronnelle the Exhausted