ANST - Court Herald Style

Frank D. Jurgens jurgens at ghg.net
Mon Jan 19 21:28:27 PST 1998

>Mark.S Harris wrote:
>
>> Any suggestions on how someone should or should not do this voice warm up?
>>
>> Stefan li Rous

For those of us who dont sing because we cant carry a tune in a bucket with
lid on it, there are some ways to warm up your voice.

If it is cold, drink some warm beverage.  This will warm your throat and you
insides as well.  Whatever the weather, if you are heralding just after
waking up.  Drink first.  This will wash away the dried phlem on your vocal
cords. (I know it sounds disgusting, but hey, thats nature)  Never try to
herald with a dry throat.  If you throat is even a little dry, drink a few
sips of water.  Water is better than softdrinks or beer for me.

Hope this helps

Leofric Ealdricson
Baron of Loch Soilleir