ANST - Many thanks

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Tue Jan 20 09:16:44 PST 1998

Greetings from Sir Alexis LaBouche:

Now that things are getting back to a normal schedule, I wanted to thank
everyone who helped make the knighting ceremony possible.  First to all
of the members of the chivalry who were willing to put their faith in me
to carry out the noble purposes of the order.  Next to His Grace Kein
who announced the elevation and His Majesty Jean Richard by whose hand
it was accomplished.  To those who spoke on my behalf at the ceremony:
Duchess Rowan, Duchess Sieglinde, Sir Kief and Sir Pendaran.  To Duke
Sigmund and everyone in the Backyard for coordinating the vigil and
providing the opportunity to practice with some of the highest caliber
fighters.  To Madame Perronnelle who accomodated my horse and my
schedule.  To Baron Sir Henri for his support of my equestrian efforts.
To some of my crew words can never be enough:  HL Tegan, Lord Wolfgang,
Lord Manfred, Baron Michael, Baron Bors, Lady Moira and Lord Aaron.  And
finally to everyone who has offered a word of encouragement along the
way.  To the extent I have overlooked someone, accept my apologies in
advance, for I know that everything I have accomplished has been
achieved with the support of my friends.

Alexis

p.s. if you need a bombproof horse, just let me know (if torches, a
crowd, bagpipes and new armor doesn't phase her, then nothing will)