ANST - Get ready for WAR!

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Tue Jan 20 18:14:54 PST 1998

.....just looked at the calander, and Gulf War is coming up quick!

Time for some questions about rules.

1.What is the rule about archers this year carrying side arms? Can a heavy
be an archer without a white diamond on the helmet? Could I get a bow for
the castle battle and shoot till I was out of arrows, then change to sword
and sheild (or whatever)?

2.What are the thingys called that the Trimarians had last year that were
big (4x4?) shields that stuck in the ground? They were coverd in fabric, not
"real" shields. What are the rules on those? Size? edging? construction? I
have a bunch of 4x8 ft 5/8th inch plwood that would work fine, if I could
just paint them and stick a 2x3 on the back to lean them on. If i have to
edge it etc, it might be too expensive.

3.what are the rules about blocking the crenallations (sp?) in the fort? I
guess we cant nail a piece of plywood up there. :)  Can we rig a blocking
device to keep them from running ladders up and comeing over through there?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Timo
May the blood of Trimarians cool our radiators on the ride home! (in a nice
way , of course)