ANST - Re: [SCAHRLDS] Titles and styles (fwd)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jan 20 22:35:28 PST 1998

The Name Goddess of the West replies.  If you get upset at
being called kah-tree-nah when you spell your name Catriona,
well, now you know a way that the Irish pronounced it in
period.

Be Warned: You May Have Your Gaelic Name Unexpectedly
Pronounced Correctly, Even When You Don't.

Daniel "I know *I* be upset at being called kah-tree-nah" de
Lincolia