ANST - Religious rights

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jan 20 23:59:45 PST 1998

I should clarify and correct my previous mail.

As the good Countess kindly pointed out in pvt e-mail, she
did not address "freedom of religion" but rather "freedom of
speech".  She, a paralegal, says that the latter has far
more protection than the former (which interests me).

It was more of answering entire discussions for years in the
past, rather than replying to what she wrote.  My apologies.
Religion in the SCA comes up with tiresome frequency, and
sooner or later "freedom of" gets mentioned, and the fur and
BS flies.  I certainly was not angry.

Daniel "you'd know" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work address.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.