ANST - Finally! A new topic... Barding

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Wed Jan 21 14:26:36 PST 1998

>  From: "Alan J. Boertjens" <a-boertjens1 at ti.com>, on 1/20/98 5:09 PM:
>  Well, this could be 'barding' or 'bard'ing...
>  Lets see where this goes...
>
>  ~Johan

Well, I guess I'll respond to my own message :-)

The discussion sofar has been on 'bard'ing, so
for some info on 'barding' see:
   http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto//dogs-msg.html

Has anyone actually seen a dog at an event wearing barding?  I haven't.

Of course, I've heard a dog 'bard'ing (and even some humans emulating
dog 'bard'ing down in camp Far Flung in Trimaris), but haven't seen a
dog in 'barding'.

Wait, I'm not a dog-person, I'm a cat-person....
Has anyone seen a cat in 'barding'?  I haven't.

Of course, I've heard cat 'bard'ing (and even some humans emulating
cat 'bard'ing, usually late at night from various pavilions at numerous
events), but haven't seen a cat in 'bard'ing.

I'd better stop now.

~Johan
(who is evidently quite bored at work today)