ANST - Working Meetings

joelight joelight at lx.net
Wed Jan 21 16:02:55 PST 1998

At the risk of losing my head to a good cause.....

Once again, these are wonderful ideas with the proper amount of work and
planning.  As with anything, it takes effort.  What I do seem to notice is
that it seems to be those of us outside of the Circles mentioned who seem to
want it the most.  I think that, perhaps, with the attainment of rank comes
a certain attainment of tradition and a very definite "we do things this
way."  To change or add is burdensome and downright scary for many.  It
involves a perceived loss of control over comfortable situations.
Therefore, it has to come from the upper echelons and be spearheaded by
them...This said by one with little rank and probably never will after
this!:>)~

Ulrica, My Degree is Hanging Out, Bronwynsdattir