ANST - ARTS....PELICANATE....CHIVALRY = ??? - A question from Alastair...

Shane B. shaneb at icubed.net
Wed Jan 21 21:10:44 PST 1998

Greetings to the List again!

I have an intriguing question for you....

Is there any ONE achievement that would say classify as applicable to
specific recognition by ALL THREE PEERAGES as inherent to each as well
as to the others for recognition for possible advancement to same? For
example:  What could I do in armor on the field that would say-
contribute to BOTH the recognized aspects of the Arts/Sciences peerages
as well as the Pelicanate.

Please keep in mind this is for thought so do not answer until you are
both awake and totally familiar with SCA practices![smile]

Respectfully

Alastair of Wyvernwood, Trimaris