ANST - New Subscriber

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jan 22 01:35:11 PST 1998

On 22 Jan 98 at 5:01, cougar17 at swbell.net wrote:

>  ... I just subbed recently and have NO idea as to what is being
> discussed ...

then you should fit in perfectly, most of us usually don't have a
clue what's going on but we try to wing it and keep things
interesting (or at least challenging) .... g,

> ... what is allowed here, and what is not.

basically whatever you can get away with.  sometimes it pays
to post and run for cover (unstable munitions can be that way ...) so
always remember to leave the door to the bunker propped open  .... ++g

'wolf

... si vis pacem, para bellum