ANST - A Long Introduction

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Thu Jan 22 09:53:37 PST 1998

>> 2) Like a said before, any info on period maternity clothes (any period in
>> period would be fine for now! I'll only have to wear them till June :) ) I'm
>> not going to sew much for Kev and Heather until they pick personas, but I'm
>> sure when they do, I'll be back begging again ::sighs:: I'm such a pain
>> ::wink::

I prefer Italian Ren dresses when pregnant because the high waist of the
dress (and the gathering of the skirt) naturally lends itself to an
expanding waist line. I prefer a non period mix of a surcoat and a
chemise with drawstring at the neck for nursing the baby because its easy
to get the baby to the breast and relatively discreet.

Clarissa