ANST - Warlord points of contact needed

Geisendorff Crator at iglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 19:34:34 PST 1998

At 09:29 AM 1/20/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings Ansteorra,
>
>I am in need of e-contact with several of the assigned regional warlords and
>am lacking their addresses.  Could anyone assist in getting the addresses of
>the following men to me privately?
>
>Lord Aaron MacGregor- Black Lake
>Centurion Wilhelm von Buch- Ravensfort
>Khadi Mahdi- Steppes
>
>In addition, I would like to contact all large unit commanders with whom I
>am not currently in correspondence; specifically:
>
>Mistress Stella Silvanna- Elfsea
>Representative of Stargate
>Representative of Namron
>Representative of Wiesenfeuer
>Representative of Bordermarch
>Sir Corwin von Xanten- Fynnon Gath
>
>If you are one of these or are in contact with one of these, please send me
>a note with your e-mail addy along with a brief idea of how many hundreds of
>troops you will be leading at Gulf War.
>
>May we trod on the bones of our foes at war (but in a nice way),
>
>Ritter Dieterich Kempenich von Eltz
>Warlord, Ansteorra

   I'm completely sure, but the Western Region will be sending about
25 troops total to the war.  This is a big Improvement from the 3 we
had at Gulf War II.  What type of plans are we going to make?  I have
heard they are already set, but I'd like to hear them and give my
2 cents worth.

                                      thanks,

                                      Ld. Aaron MacGregor

Western Regional Warlord