ANST - Digital Hiring Faires

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Fri Jan 23 06:38:11 PST 1998

Perhaps the hiring could begin here and now?

I am a maker of glass beads and bottles, which I frequently merchant at
events. My lord and I will be attending Lyonesse, where he intends to
fight for me (if he ever gets his letter in!). This will require more
participation on my part than usual, so I am looking for a reliable
person to sit in my booth all day (from 9 to 6).

Since this person will be tending the booth all day, they will
admittedly miss a good deal of the goings-on. However, I will pay their
site and feast, I will provide breakfast and lunch, and other
considerations will be given as worked out between us. Of course, I will
relieve the person at regular intervals during the day.

This task requires a "sociable" person, who can greet passing gentles
with courtesy, yet not be overbearing. The pleasure in merchanting is
that nearly everyone passes by you during the course of the day, and
many will stop to get acquainted.

I am in Stargate and can also provide transportation from this area.

Interested parties may contact me as shown below.
Thank you very much,

Teleri ferch Pawl
mailto:rikki.mitm at compaq.com