ANST - Fwd: SC - Feast Pre-registration

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat Jan 24 01:02:47 PST 1998

> Ah, cloven fruit...how well I remember fun with it...the last time I
> saw it in reality was in the early 80's...but it was real even if it
> is only a remembered dream now...maybe its time for someone to
> restart the reality?!

some traditions die for good reason ... in this case a basically
harmless one that was adopted and in many cases abused by those who
used it as a vehicle to force their attentions on those not
interested in their advances.  have run into this "tradition" in the
SCAdian and pagan circles over the years, and it's equally unwelcome
by many in both groups

'wolf

... si vis pacem, para bellum