ANST - New Subscriber

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Jan 22 12:20:50 PST 1998

Welcome unto Cougar,

cougar17 at swbell.net wrote:
> I am an authorized heavy fighter, with a background in Culinary Arts,

If you want to learn a lot more about medieval cooking and how to cook
medieval foods under modern constraints for either feasts or meals for
yourself or just a few people, you might want to look into the SCA-Cooks
maillist. The easiest way to subscribe is by using the maillist subscribe
page off of the Ansteorra page. If you subscribe to this particular list,
I do recommend getting it in the digest form as it can be quite busy.

I also have saved many of the recipes posted to this list and a number
of the useful comments and have added them to the files in the FOOD
section of my Stefan's Florilegium.

Stefan's Florilegium can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

There are also a number of files there in the COMBAT section that
also might prove interesting. Including a very good article on
Melee combat by Duke Kein.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net