ANST - New Kingdom Law on-line...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Jan 24 11:15:15 PST 1998

Good Morning one and all,

  Thanks to the Kingdom Seneschal, Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, the new
  Kingdom Laws of Ansteorra are now on-line. These Laws were signed into
  effect at the most recent Coronation on January 17th, AS XXXII being
  C.E. 1998.

  To find these on-line, you may look at:

  http://ww.ansteorra.org/law

  These Laws now include the Sumptuary Laws for those who are interested.

  I hope to keep these Laws current as new ones are published in the
  BlackStar.

In service,