ANST - Fwd: SC - Feast Pre-registration

Kateryn Heathrydge heatherford.manor at juno.com
Sat Jan 24 14:13:53 PST 1998

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998 09:09:47 -0600 jamnor <jamnor at wt.net> writes:

>That's ok...I just have memories of a more innocent time I suppose...
>time does march on and we must go with it.
>C'est la vie...has become C'est la guerre, often for good reason
>T.

>>some traditions die for good reason ... in this case a basically
>>harmless one that was adopted and in many cases abused by those who
>>used it as a vehicle to force their attentions on those not
>>interested in their advances.

In the 9 years I have played, I have seen one cloven fruit up close.
Someone taught a class on it at a wInterkingdom, and one of my companions
participated.  The lemon she came away with was a thing of beauty,
bedecked with cloves, elaborate gold pins, and purple ribbons.  We used
it as a ceterpiece at our feast table.  I think she might have torn your
arm off if you did anything to mar her fruit...