ANST - dead traditions

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sun Jan 25 10:05:52 PST 1998

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> > We danced at Westgate's Winter Collegium this weekend and I
> > explained to HRM Jean Richard that some dances also die for good
> > reason <g>.
>
> bet i even know which ones(s) you were talking about ... (++g)
>
> 'wolf

Killing off particular dances is a discussion which comes up
occasionally on the SCA dance list.  It's interesting to see the
differing opinions on it.  Which dances do you think I'm talking about?
Actually, the particular dance HRM wanted hasn't been done around here
since I've been seriously involved in dancing -- I've *never* seen it.
Therefore, if I don't know it I can't teach it.

--Perronnelle