ANST - weapons materials

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Jan 26 10:41:41 PST 1998

veronica wrote:

> Sir, I am seeking a purveyer of (rotan, ratan? cane in the Texas area).
> I wonder if you might be so kind as to lend aid in this endeavor?

You might want to look at this file in the COMBAT section of my Florilegium
files. It has a number of merchants listed who will ship rattan. Athough it
is not specific to Texas, there may be some mentioned in there who are in
Texas.

rattan-msg        (48K) 10/21/97    Working with rattan. Rattan sources.

There are also some real good hints and suggestions on working with rattan.

My files can be found on the web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net