ANST - Northkeep WInterkingdom

Hugh Niewoehner hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Tue Jan 27 06:06:43 PST 1998

Heilsa all,
For brewers and vinters attending the event.  I will be host a class on B&V
competitions.  I intend for this to be a round table where we can talk
about types of competions, judging criteria, documentation requirements,
etc.  I would like to get as much input from as many people as possible.
If you are not going to be attending but feel you want some input please
e-mail me at hughn at ssd.fsi.com.   For some reason I cannot recieve the list
so please send direct as well as sending to the list.  Following the event
I plan on compiling the notes and posting to the list as well as forwarding
to the MOS.

Thanks,
	Damon

|Hugh Niewoehner                 | FlightSafety International |
|Sr. Engineer - Avionics Systems | Simulator Systems Division |
|hughn at ssd.fsi.com               | 2700 N. Hemlock Circle     |
|(918)/251-0500 x528             | Broken Arrow, OK 74012     |