ANST - Alastair's Site O'the Day!!

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Jan 27 11:40:18 PST 1998

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:35:08 -0500, HARMOSK at mapcoinc.com wrote:

>we could ALL send them e-mail, and get all our friends to send them
>e-mail...... and get them to get their f.... well you see where I'm going.
>(oh my, I'm detecting a pattern here, I must be feeling a little wicked
>today)
>
>Sarah

I waited a month before calling the first time.  Scott was quite polite
and apologetic and stated that the tape I had paid for was not in stock
but I was on top of his list.

I waited a few more weeks and called again. . . no answer to the 800
number (888)673-4782 so I figured he was probably away at an event and
would return my call when he got back.    Nope...

Sent several email messages  also.  No response....   and that's what
gets me.  They have a nifty product line and I would gladly make
purchases from them if they would have just answered my correspondence.
Even if it was just "I'm sorry, we goofed. Your order fell thru the crack
somewhere." Even at this point.  But to just be ignored is intollerable.

Larkin
===