ANST - Candlemas Schedule

Otter Morryn otter at texas.net
Tue Jan 27 21:13:32 PST 1998

To all whom are interested in attending Candlemas, here is the current
official schedule, subject to change of course.

Site opens               9:00 AM
Classes begin        10:00 AM
Belted circle            1:00 PM
Laurels circle           3:30 PM
Court                      5:00 PM
Feast                       7:00 PM
Hall closes             11:30 PM

A & S competitions are not set, but we are expecting them to start
around 11:00ish AM
Class list will be posted at the gate.  Flyers for the Tourney will also
be at the gate.
Merchants are welcome, but must be able to close up at 4:00 PM when we
convert the hall for the evening.
Dancing during the day will begin as soon as the musicians are ready to
perform.
Currently, our feast reservations are full and we are now only taking
wait list names a the gate.
If you have questions, please sent them directly to otter at texas.net and
I will try to keep up.
Safe journey >>> Rhyanne the Silkenswift Otter