ANST - Namron's Rapier Championship

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Wed Jan 28 06:54:14 PST 1998

>From H.E. Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah, greetings.

I would like to thank everyone who taught at the Namron Rapier
Championship, especially those who drove so far to do so.  Don Dore and
Lord Orlando spent several hours on the road just to come to the North
and teach.  I also would like to thank Don Dore and Don Malcolm for
coming to support light weapons activities in the North.

The teachers were:
Don Malcolm of Loch Gray Mist
Lady Caitlin Munro or Arisa
Honored Lady Estril Swet
Honored Lord Fionnagan Dubh
Capricia d'Aulnay
Honored Lady Clare Margaret di Cuneo
Lord Tadgh Ui Conchobhair
Lord Guillome de Troyes
Duchess Mikeala of Monmouthshire
Lord Orlando de Olivares y Salazar
Contessa Vanessa de Verona
Don Christian Dore
Honored Lady Ayesha de Warwick
Honored Lady Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Honored Lord Aonghas Domhunlloch

The classes were well received and a lot of fun. If you know one of
these people, ask them what they can teach you!

Yours in service,
Maleah