ANST - Gulf War Archery...Clarified Rules....! (...or a miscommunicationfixed)

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Thu Jan 29 10:44:50 PST 1998

>Are you serious?  BOTH archers would be dead. If archer A is in range of
>archer B, then B is certainly in range of A.
>
>Larkin

Ha!  So what happens if Andrew Archer sneaks up behind Bill Archer?  Since
Bill did not see Andrew, he doesn't die.  But Andrew sees that he is within
60 yards of Bill, so he does.

Sort of takes the fun out of tactical superiority, doesn't it?

...and yes.  I know the rules allow archers to shoot archers.  This is joke.

Rumil