ANST - A&S "skill ranks"...34~

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 6 08:17:26 PST 1998

---lliatwork <lliatwork at MCIONE.com> wrote:
> Please tell me, if you can, what is the difference between a
> "N" herald and or...say... an "A",  "B", or even "G" herald....?

"straight" answer: "N" as an indeterminate (but expanding...) number
of heralds.

"silly" answer: "N" heralds are "big-name" heralds, heraldic
officials whose reputations and abilities approach legendary status
-- or exceed it, in the case of some notable examples of the
peculiar species.

Yes, Daniel qualifies under the "silly" answer as one of the "N"
heralds in the SCA. (He may, of course, dispute me on this point.)
Other Ansteorran examples of the category now or very soon might be
believed to include al-Shaykh Da'ud, Mistress Adelicia, Crandall, etc.

<VBEGryn>

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com