ANST - Court Herald Style

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Jan 6 11:57:02 PST 1998

Galen here!

Sir Dieterich wrote:

> As Daniel and Amra have displayed that wide spectrum that constitutes Court
> Heraldry Style, I am curious about which ansteorran heralds are widely known
> for excellence and in which style.  I realize that opinion will be strong on
> this issue but would you all throw in the names and styles of those heralds
> whose work you enjoy?
>
> As a beginning court herald myself, I would love to seek these people out
> and take a few notes from them on preparation, presentation, and projection.
>
> Danke,
>
> Dieterich

The Court Heralds I most enjoy listening to, in no particular order:

Don Alden Pharamond (Mendersham, formerly of Bryn Gwlad)
Master Robin of Gilwell (Steppes)
Sir Pendaran Glamorgan (Baron of Bryn Gwlad)
Master Telbyrne Morningstar (Stargate)
Master Giovanni dei Fiori (or whatever he's changed it to) (Stargate)
Master Cadfan ap Morgan (Loch Sollier)
Lord Archibald Wynterbourne (Elfsea)
Baron Llywelyn Gruffydd (Baron of Elfsea)
Baron Michael Silverhands (Baron of the Stargate)
and one whose name I didn't catch, but who did royal court at
   Namron Protectorate recently.

Those are my favorites.

- Galen
--