ANST - Court Herald Style

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Jan 6 09:49:22 PST 1998

Now here's a topic that I can sink my teeth into! I, for one, have
always enjoyed Master Giovanni's court heraldry. He was on of the
heralds that I heard a lot in my earlier days in the SCA and has
remained one of my favorites. Viscount Galen of Bristol is also an
outstanding herald. Jehanne and I were quite honored to have Galen
herald our first court.

By the way, Dieterich, I'd be happy to pass on the paper version of
the class that I teach on the three Ps of court heraldry.

-Pendaran
"Royalty, as I've been assured, don't claw at their ass in order to
provoke thought."
-Harry Flashman, "Royal Flash"