ANST - Court Herald Style

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 7 09:23:54 PST 1998

Martin, Brian wrote:

> >> Yeah, on the other hand be careful when heralding for Kein and
> Alisha. If only I had a shilling
> >> for every time His Majesty turned to me and said, "Pendaran,
> stall", or something along those
> >> lines. If it were up to me, I would NEVER go off script.
> Extemporaneous speaking just scares
> >> the day lights out of me. Really. (Did my nose just grow an inch of
> two?)

Not just Kein & Alisha.  I heralded Inman & Drusilla's final court,
and just as we were about to process in, I turned to Inman and asked,
"Do we have ceremony for this?  Some script?"  He said, "nah, we'll
just wing it."  And we did.

> -Pendaran

- Galen of Bristol

--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job