ANST - 14th century knights

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Jan 7 11:12:37 PST 1998

Greetings from Alexis LaBouche:

Speaking as someone who has just moved up 200 years or so (~1400-1425,
prefer the later armor styles), I am curious as to what era most
people
are choosing to center on.  It seems that there is a trend towards
later
persona's.

Alexis

I finally settled on mid 14th century, right around 1360. I wound up
there as I really fell in love with the clothing and armor styles of
the period, but mostly because of what was going on right about then:
Edward III, the Black Prince, the early Hundred Years War,
(particularly the battle of Crecy) - it was a great time to be from
England.

Now, a few people have noticed that I claim to be from Edward III but
I certainly dress like I'm from Henry V. Well, there's this certain
Burgundian Laurel who makes all of clothes, you see. She makes
houpleaundes for me and, well, who am I to argue when she's making
beautiful clothes?

-Pendaran