ANST - 14th century knights

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 7 14:36:23 PST 1998

Alexis wrote:
> Speaking as someone who has just moved up 200 years or so (~1400-1425, I
> prefer the later armor styles), I am curious as to what era most people
> are choosing to center on.

I'm trying to do late 12th Century; 1175-1200; reigns of Henry II &
Richard I.

It seems that there is a trend towards later
> persona's.

I haven't seen such a trend in my area.  I feel quite surrounded
by earlier personae, especially celts, gael, and norse, plus
the odd byzantine.

> Alexis

- Galen of Bristol

--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job