ANST - The Sword of State (long)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Jan 7 22:00:50 PST 1998

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Galen of Bristol / Paul Mitchell
<pmitchel at flash.net> wrote:
> Viscountess Megan Andoniel of Glengalen, Mistress
> of the Pelican and Lion of Ansteorra, has asked
> me to post the following, so that people may
> understand the significance of the theft of
> the Great Sword of State of Ansteorra from Their
> Majesties' truck.  Following this history is a
> sonnet which I have written about the loss of the
> sword.

... Wow.  It is an amazing story.  I love to hear about group history,
and this illuminated so much.  Please pass on my humble thanks to the
good Viscountess, and my thanks for the sonnet.

(I would normally send this as private e-mail, but I think public
praise is most appropriate for this story.  -- Oh, one more pass-on
request: "More, please?".)

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com