ANST - 14th century knights

John Ruble ulf at urocor.com
Thu Jan 8 06:53:09 PST 1998

>From: 	Mark.S Harris[SMTP:rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com]
<snip>
>Huh? Your regions calenders must be strangely out of kilter. :-)
>
>It is of course the tenth year of the Great and Gracious King Stephen's
>rule here in Yorkshire. I have heard others call this the year 1145 AD
>or thereabouts.
>
>Stefan li Rous

Calendars? We don't need no steenking calendars...

If others call this the year 1145 AD, then they're 250 years ahead of
their time.  Is Yorkshire near Jorvik?  I've never heard of a King
Stephen from there, but it has been several years since anyone from this
fjord went to Angleland.  Maybe we should come back for a visit?

Ulf Gunnarsson
*---These are my opinions only, and not the opinions of my employers,
spouse,
*---or family doctor.  So there.  Contents may settle during shipping.
*---Send spelling complaints to ulf at urocor.com