ANST - Forty Bored Heralds (long fluff)

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 07:18:23 PST 1998

During Disk Maintenance, I found this piece of idiocy from Cadwyn MacDonald.
I promptly inserted my two cents, which was worth more than his/hers/its,
before promptly deleting the worthless editorial which attempted to pass
itself off as advice, though it failed miserably.  Read ye the following:

<< During Disk Maintenance, the following drivel from Mike C. Baker was
 detected and identified as a total waste of disk space, and was promptly
 erased:>>

Your loss.