ANST - The Sword of State (don't delete)

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 8 07:53:08 PST 1998

>   This is the first that I have heard of this .  What all was taken and at
> what event?
> I can notify the local pawn shops around this area- Manfred is right, unless
> the stolen stuff is hanging in an SCA abode ( which I know could never happen)
> some one will be trying to raise cash off of what was stolen.
>
> Bors

Hopefully that will be the case, but remember that the sword could be seen as
being "cool" and worthy of keeping to play with. Also it could be discarded as
trash because it has no apparent street value and could be to readily identified.
Depends on the thief.

When my armor was stolen out of the back of my truck it was found by police in
an alley a couple of blocks away. Evidently the perps didn't know what to do with
it. :-{)}

Yers,

Gunthar