ANST - Info-seeking on two events..

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Thu Jan 8 07:57:53 PST 1998

Greetings!

><< > For male fighters, you have to be sponsored by a lady.  I don't know if
> > there is such a requirement for a female fighter.
>
> I didn't see anyone else clarify so - If you are a female fighter you
> must also be sponsored by a lady.
>  >>

>Why not ask a former "Queen-by-right-of-arms"?  I recall hearing about one
>somewhere.....
>
>Johann Kiefer Hayden
>Barony of Bryn Gwlad
>Kingdom of Ansteorra

Usually, you fight for someone of the opposite sex. In Crown, it's
*required*.  In all the other tourneys it's not really a hard and fast rule.
*HOWEVER*, we are talking about Lyonesse, and for this tourney it is
required for all fighters (male and female) to fight for the honor of a lady.
timo
darnedfashionablelefty(atleastfor1moreweek)