ANST - 14th century knights

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Jan 8 07:16:42 PST 1998

> > Heard some of your relatives in Normandy have been lending support to that
> > upstart Matilda, too. If you are going to support a pretender to the throne
> > of England, you could at least pick better than her. Hmph.
> >
> > Stefan li Rous
>
> Stefan -
>
> I know your future, and I have bad news for your political sympathies...
>
> - Galen

Well, if the worst comes, I could settle for Matilda's son. I hear he could
create some stability around here. Take care of those Scots and other thieves
for instance. But I doubt Matilda's promises are worth anything. But I still
think I'd rather have that son of Good King Stphen than either Matilda or her
son, Henry. Umm. I think that is his name.

But like other lords around here, I can be persuaded to change my sympathies
if the price is right.

Stefan