ANST - Caution! I'm fightin' Crown

Baronman Baronman at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 08:29:02 PST 1998

Remember- the journey of a thousand pounds begins with the first pound
        it is better to have lost weight and died than never lose weight at
all
       a pound in time saves nine
       a pound a day keeps the other fighters at bay
       a diet means never having to say your sorry

God- I could go on all day- good luck Othar- you CAN do it!!!!!

PS.  BTW-  I'm done with school, and my health is finally better, got the
doctors OK to play- I just might get to fight you at Crown- hopefully in the
last round.

Baron Bors

Ceasars don't fear the Reaper-
 Blue Oyster Cult