ANST - Steppes 12th Night - THANK YOU!

Vanora Villon vanora at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:45:05 PST 1998

*********************
>*extra special thanks to the lovely (and cunning) Lady Vanora, who
>somehow managed to get all of those knights into the kitchen all at
once
>- and got pictures!
*********************

Thank you, Thyra... but:

   a BIG thank you to the guys for not being too hard on me. The only
revenge had on me was getting my hands tied behind my back with my
lord's favour by "Bunny", grease smeared on me chest by a name I can't
recall (and my lord), and "punishment" by Duke Michael by being
hosed-down with the sprayer on the sink!!!

  I fear for my lord, though... I believe Conrad blamed Corwin for this
and is plotting revenge. ***Conrad, he's innocent!!! I'll take the brunt
of this one... it's my fault you were _suckered_ into the kitchen. (But
then again, Corwin and "Bunny" DID say something that sounded like,
"Hey, go get the other knights so they can share in this teamwork,
brotherhood, and such... yatta-yatta-yatta.")   ;)

  Yes, I DO have some great pictures of this "cirlce" in the kitchen. If
anyone has a scanner and lives in the vicinity of Elfsea, Steppes, or
Brynn Glwad and doesn't mind scanning them for me... I'm sure I can get
Galen to put them up on the kingdom web-page.

   ONE MORE THING: I would like to give something to all the knights
(yes, Michaela, too) for not killing me. Will you guys please e-mail me
personally with up-dated info on your addresses (snail-mail and e-mail).
I have an address list for the chivalry, but it's not 100% accurate.

   Thank you, folks! It was a blast!!!!

A` Votre` Service,
Vanora

*********
~Lady Vanora Villon de Paris~
esquire to Viscount Galen of Bristol,
lady of Sir Corwin von Xanten,
Teutonic Order of the Dragon -Atlantia,
Barony of Elfsea/ Ansteorra*
<vanora at hotmail.com>

"Doubt that the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love."  -William Shakespeare
*********