ANST - Coronation

Patrick St. Jean psj at cgmlarson.com
Mon Jan 12 15:17:33 PST 1998

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Paul Mitchell wrote:
> I'm sure I won't be the only one to mention Kein & Alisha's
> first Coronation, in Bryn Gwlad, when Alisha's horse, startled
> by an airplane (the site was the Burnet Co. Fairgrounds, next
> to the Burnet airport), rolled over on its back with the new
> Queen still on it, causing a most awkward interruption of
> the Coronation ceremony and no small discomfort to Alisha
> herself.  She had to have help, but she shortly recovered
> enough to walk (assisted) into her coronation, and sit
> through ceremony and court.  As her herald on that occasion,
> I was never prouder of her.  She refused to go to a hospital
> until the next day.

  I just thought I'd forward this link on...  Having someone tough it out
when they get injured is admirable, but can be foolhardy...  Just read
about this guy and what almost happened to him when he decided to tough it
out...

http://www.mcnews.com/depts/physical.htm

  I'm not trying to criticize anyone here, just forwarding a little
information on...  Please don't start a flame war on this.  I like seeing
royals on thrones and friends of mine on horses and motorcycles, which is
the only reason why I'm sending this on...

  Regards,
     Felipé San Juan of Stargate