ANST - Why Othar wants to lose weight

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:16:45 PST 1998

Greetings from Othar,  (add Othar laugh here)

   A 'Challenge' was made to me by my knight Hrabia Sir William the
Bear.  It was to reach the goal of weighing less than 260 lbs. before
fighting in Crown tourney.  Thanks to everyone who has sent words of
encouragement.  My Lady Devnet will be paying fighters to ensure I don't
win in March.(something about a due date around Summer Coronation)

Jerry Dreifuerst            SCA: Othar Morganson
Houston, Texas                   Stargate, Ansteorra
morganson at hotmail.com