ANST - Steppes 12th Night - THANK YOU!

SOC STUDIES camlewis at swbell.net
Mon Jan 12 21:34:12 PST 1998

Alrek here,

Koch, KA Kimberly (4384) wrote:

> *the members of the chivalry, who came into the kitchen during court, in
> their nicest Twelfth Night garb, to clean up after us (I hope I'm not
> forgetting anyone) - Galen of Bristol, Godwin, Conrad, Daffydd, Alrek
> Kanin, Corwin, Duke Mikael (and Mikaela!), Dieter, and Lyonel.  There
> were so many white belts in the kitchen, it looked like a belted circle
> (except they were having fun - admit it, guys, you know you did!)
> *extra special thanks to the lovely (and cunning) Lady Vanora, who
> somehow managed to get all of those knights into the kitchen all at once
> - and got pictures!

I do have to admit it was the most fun I have ever had at a Steppes 12th
night.  A place where all the knights were working as one toward a
common goal with everyone doing a part.  Not even too many whip lashes
across our backs by Vannora...oh yes, that was Vannora that got the
majority of the knights into the kitchen...telling them "Alrek wants you
in the kitchen"...Vannora is, I believe, Sir Corwin's LADY isn't she???
If I remember correctly she is Viscount Galen's SQUIRE also......

hmmmmmmm
Nothing like wet, soapy leather
ALREK