ANST - Meetings and Volume at Steppes 12th Night

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 10:34:48 PST 1998

<< For instance, I have heard that there was out and out screaming shouting
 and general loudness in more than one meeting upstairs on the balcony --
 but most people don't know that, since Sokol Hall is the biggest dead space
 I've ever been in for sound.  The hall itself was constructed with the idea
 of electronic amplification.  Not even Pendaren's lovely carrying vocal
 heraldry could reach the back of the hall, even when everyone was quiet.

Thus answers the question of why I couldn't punch it out in that hall.

Johann Kiefer Hayden    Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. "Insanity with an Attitude."
Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Now online at "pkieferjr at aol.com"
Kingdom of Ansteorra    or "paul.e.kiefer.jr at 92.ima.infomail.com"
    "Per bend sinister gules and azure, two owls contourny or."