ANST - Coronation

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 10:34:44 PST 1998

<< I strongly suggest that people be very careful about noises
 around livestock at events, unless you're very sure about the
 situation (i.e., you *know* that it's a trained police horse).
 In general, I would not applaud.

 Daniel de Lincoln
 --  >>

I have to echo these sentiments.  I remember Kein and Alisha's first
coronation all too well.

They decided that coming in on horseback would be appropriate.  However, a
plane took off from nearby Burnet Municipal Airport and spooked Alisha's
horse.  The animal bucked, causing it to sit on Her Royal Majesty.  She got a
bruised rib in the bargain.   Kein had to continue the ceremony without her
for awhile, but Alisha recovered enough to sit in after the horseback
presentation.

Moral of this story:  If you can avoid it, don't do it.  It's not worth the
trip.  However, if you must, be sure that you have plenty of quiet.

Johann Kiefer Hayden    Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. "Insanity with an Attitude."
Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Now online at "pkieferjr at aol.com"
Kingdom of Ansteorra    or "paul.e.kiefer.jr at 92.ima.infomail.com"
    "Per bend sinister gules and azure, two owls contourny or."