ANST - Ads on web pages....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jan 14 06:23:22 PST 1998

> Just found this great site for SCA armour and weapons, heavy and light.

Good Morning,

  There is something that people maintaining "official" SCA webpages
  should be careful of. The guidelines for "ads" is very vague in this and
  most Kingdoms. If you want to have a listing of merchants, please try
  to have it on a different site than the one the "official" webpage is.

  I think I've made sure there are no links directly to merchants from
  the Ansteorra page, others might want to do the same.

  This is not gospel, just advice.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette